Welcome to THE BLOG! This blog will serve to complement and support our daily class by providing duplicate materials from class, reminders and schedules, communication to parents, and links to valuable resources. Use the blog to your benefit as a "one-stop shop" of accessing my students' work.
A few key tricks to using the blog to your benefit:
- Sign up to "Follow by Email" in the left tab. You can even have "emails" sent to your phone via text with some cell plans. Or, subscribe via an RSS feed to which you can additionally add news, entertainment, or other informational updates. If you need to create an email, use this article to choose one of the most popular, free, online mail clients.
- Use "Labels" in the left margin to narrow the blog's content to only those posts that you need.
- Click on hyperlinks embedded in the posts to access copies of worksheets, notes, or resources used in class.
- There is a search bar at the top right of the page. Use that to type in key words when searching for class content.
- Peruse the extra links for real-world content that connects our classroom learning to your extracurricular lives.
- Leave comments or questions on individual blog posts or email me if you would like further help when you are not at school. I will answer all questions posted either place.