Monday, January 21, 2013

Gear up for Second Semester!

While I am sad to see my first semester children leave me, I am excited to meet my new set of kids!

Welcome to class in room 126! Get ready to work hard and play hard to fit in as much reading and writing as possible this semester.

Parents, this blog can serve as a gateway into my classroom. You can easily keep up with the work your child SHOULD be completing at home, access online literature and writing resources, and download assignments and forms from one website. Feel free to subscribe by email at the top of the left navigation pane.

Students, this blog allows you to keep up with work EVEN IF you are absent, missing a sheet of paper, or are otherwise engaged outside of school. Any piece of paper I hand out to you will be on the blog. Any Senior Project Form is on the blog. I will also remind you of tests, due assignments, and materials needed, so feel free to subscribe by email (and your phone can probably receive text message emails) at the top of the left navigation pane.

FIRST ASSIGNMENT: Get this signed by your parents BY FRIDAY, JANUARY 25th. It will be a MANDATORY homework grade.

Here is a copy of my classroom syllabus.

Here are my behavioral expectations and procedures in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posts will be approved by site moderator.