Thursday, September 12, 2013

Your Own Informational Text Sources

Today, we are looking into informational texts that can be catered to YOUR interests, needs, and education. I have created a Symbaloo with hyperlinks and RSS feeds to various reliable and teen-friendly news sources. Heck, I even like the "teen" version as it gives clearer and more straightforward news.

I want you to leave at least one sticky on this virtual pinboard with a useful website you find for RELIABLE news sources. Make sure you leave your name on the sticky note so I can give you credit for the assignment!

You may find sources to pin or use the sources your classmates and I post to complete the News Scavenger Hunt today in class. Make sure you write down the urls (the www.... web address) so that we can access these sources tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posts will be approved by site moderator.